Oven Roasted Chicken & Harvest Veggies
Oven Roasted Chicken with Fennel & Grapes
Easy to prepare and bursting with flavor, this oven roasted recipe is great family meal on a busy weeknight! Harvest flavors abound, and add a sweetness, to this savory crispy chicken recipe. Chop some vegetables, toss them with chicken and Savor All-Purpose Seasoning. About a half-hour later, you’ll be enjoying a tasty meal that’s sure to impress.
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 large carrots
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 lb red seedless grapes
- 2 shallots
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Savor All-Purpose Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut carrots into 1/4 inch pieces, quarter shallots and prepare fennel bulb by removing fronds and slicing in half then horizontally in 1/4 inch pieces.
- In a large bowl combine grapes, cut vegetables and chicken. Add olive oil and mix well to coat all ingredients. Then distribute Savor All-Purpose Seasoning evenly on all ingredients and stir often as you incorporate the spices.
- Place all ingredients on a large rimmed baking sheet and cook for 30-35 minutes until chicken skin is a crispy, golden brown and the meat is cooked the proper internal temperature.
- Remove from oven and rest at least 5 minutes prior to serving.