Serves 4-6 adults
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon Savor
- Place oven rack to lowest position in oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Remove leaves from the base of the cauliflower but do not remove the core.
- Place the cauliflower on a cutting board and slice in half lengthwise. Slice each half into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place on a sheet pan and drizzle both sides with the olive oil and then sprinkle with Savor.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, turning the cauliflower over half way through cooking time.
Cauliflower should be lightly browned and tender when done. Garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours