Yield approximately 2 cups
Note: I like to use the packaged Angel Hair Cabbage for this recipe. When you first combine the ingredients it will look like there isn’t enough “dressing”. Allow the coleslaw to set for at least an hour in the refrigerator and it will transform into a perfect creamy mixture.
- 1-10 oz package of Angel Hair Cabbage
- 2 teaspoons Savor Rub
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of good quality mayonnaise
- Combine all the ingredients into a medium bowl and mix well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for one hour before serving.
The coleslaw can be served on it’s own or a key ingredient to a pulled pork sandwich.