This isn’t really a recipe but if you haven’t tried adding Savor to your stove top popped popcorn, you’re missing a real treat!
- Pour enough neutral oil (canola, vegetable) to coat the bottom of a heavy bottom sauce pan or Dutch oven.
- Heat on medium-high heat and add one kernel of popcorn.
- When that one kernel pops, add just enough popcorn to cover the bottom of the pan in one layer.
- Cover, shake the pot occasionally and cook until the popping stops.
- Pour into a bowl and add Savor to taste. No need to add butter (unless you want to!) the little bit of cooking oil will help the Savor stick.