Note: To really bump this dip up to the next level, fry thin flour tortillas wedges and then sprinkled them with Savor immediately after frying for your chips. I use my microplane for the garlic in this recipe to get it really fine so you don’t bite into a chunk of raw garlic.
- 3 ripe avocados, diced
- 3 tablespoons chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 small clove of garlic finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Savor
- dash of favorite hot sauce
- diced tomatoes and crumbled cotija cheese for optional garnish
- Place the avocados into a medium bowl and mash using the back of a fork. You can make the avocados as smooth or chunky as desired.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Garnish with the tomatoes and cotija cheese if using.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to an hour. Stir before serving