Grilled Oysters Topped with Harissa Butter Sauce
Yield 12 oysters
Note: This recipe is easily multiplied and it’s so good and easy, you’ll probably need to! Great for appetizers or part of a main meal.
- 12 Pacific Bar-b-que oysters on the half shell
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Savor Harissa Mix, prepared
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat
- Combine the harissa and butter in small bowl
- Place 2 teaspoons of the harissa butter mixture onto each oyster and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of parmesan cheese.
- Put the oysters shell side down on the grill, close the lid and cook for approximately 3 minutes or until desired doneness. The grill will flame from the melting butter, just keep the lid down.