Deviled Eggs – 3 Ways
- 4 extra large eggs
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish with juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Savor All-Purpose Seasoning
- Garnish (optional) of chives or herb of choice
- Place eggs in a large pot. Fill pot with cold water, 1″ above eggs, and bring to a boil. Cover pot with a lid, and remove pan from heat.
- After 10-12 minutes, drain the eggs, and cover with cold water. Peel when cool enough to handle.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, and scoop out the yolk. Place in a small bowl. Set the whites aside until ready to fill.
- Using a fork, mash yolks, and stir in mayonnaise, onion, relish, and Savor All-Purpose.
- Using a piping bag, two spoons, or even a plastic sandwich baggie, fill each egg white with 1/8th of the yolk mixture. Top with herbs if desired.
- Replace the Savor All-Purpose with 1/2 teaspoon of Uncle Larry’s BBQ Rub. Proceed with recipe.
- Replace the Savor All-Purpose Seasoning with 1/2 teaspoon of Taco Auténtico Seasoning. Replace the pickle relish with 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard. Proceed with recipe.