Deviled Eggs 3 Ways
- 4 extra large eggs
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish with juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Savor All-Purpose Seasoning
- garnish (optional) chives or herb of choice
- Place eggs in a large pot, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 13 minutes.
- Drain the eggs and cover with cold water. Peel when cool enough to handle.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolk and place in a small bowl. Set the whites aside until ready to fill.
- Using a fork mash the yolks and then stir in the mayonnaise, onion, relish and Savor.
- Using a piping bag or two spoons fill each egg white with 1/8th of the yolk mixture. Top with herbs if using.
- Replace the Savor All-Purpose with 1/2 teaspoon of the Savor Bar-B-Que Rub, proceed with recipe.
- Replace the Savor All-Purpose Seasoning with 1 teaspoon of the prepared Savor Harissa Mix, proceed with recipe.