OVEN ROASTED GOLDEN POTATOES
Oven Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
Serves approximately 4 adults
- 2 lbs. small Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1” wedges
- 1 sweet onion, cut into eights, root end intact
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. Savor
- 1 T. chopped fresh rosemary, or thyme or oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Place potatoes on a sheet pan and roast for approximately 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes or so.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours