Grilled Chicken Wings
Note: Once you’ve tasted these wings you won’t want them cooked any other way. If you can season the wings the night before with the Savor it REALLY makes them good. This is just a guideline for timing and grill temperature. Plan on cooking more wings than you think you’ll need because they’ll go fast!
- Chicken wings
- Savor All-Purpose Seasoning
- Preheat your grill on low
- Tuck the wing tip under the “drumstick” end of the wing to form a compact triangle
- Liberally season the wings with Savor
- Place the wings on the grill and cook for 30-40 minutes, turning them every 5-10 minutes